THE 2019 Canadian Hedge Fund Conference and 12th Annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at One King West Hotel in Toronto. Click here for more information and to register.
See an overview of the 2018 event here.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards are a quantitative measure, based solely on performance to June 30th, as calculated by Fundata Canada. A total of 207 unique Canadian hedge funds are currently being considered for a 2019 CHFA, and are shown in alphabetical order, by category, here: Canadian HF Directory. The new Alternative Mutual Funds will be added under their respective categories by investment strategy.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program has a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
2018 CHFA Panel of Judges
- Peter Hayes; Partner, KPMG LLP
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather; EVP, Integrated Asset Management
- Eamonn McConnell; Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- Carolyn Tsai, Senior Manager, Product Services Group, Scotia Capital
- William Woods; Founder, Woods & Co and Partner, Independent Review Inc.