THE 2019 Canadian Hedge Fund Conference and 12th Annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards Gala Dinner were held on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at One King West Hotel in Toronto. Two important events, one exhilarating day. Click here for an overview of the 2019 events.
The Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program is growing: a total of 197 unique Canadian hedge funds were considered for a 2019 CHFA, and are shown in alphabetical order, by category, here: Canadian Hedge Fund Directory. The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards are a quantitative measure, based solely on performance data to June 30th, provided to, and tabulated by, Fundata Canada.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program has a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
2019 CHFA Panel of Judges
- Peter Hayes; Partner, KPMG LLP
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather; EVP, Integrated Asset Management
- Eamonn McConnell; Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- William Woods; Founder, Woods & Co and Partner, Independent Review Inc.