The 10th annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards Conference and Gala Dinner was held on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 in the Grand Banking Hall at One King West Hotel in Toronto. 160 hedge fund managers and industry experts were in attendance.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards, first held in 2008, have a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
- Peter Hayes; Partner, KPMG LLP
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather; EVP, Integrated Asset Management
- Eamonn McConnell; Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- Wilson Tow; Director, New Products & Complex Investments, Scotia McLeod
- William Woods; Founder, Woods & Co and Partner, Independent Review Inc.