THE 2020 Canadian Hedge Fund Conference and 13th Annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at One King West Hotel in Toronto. Two important events, one exhilarating day.
Click here for an overview of the 2019 events.
The Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program is growing: a total of 214 unique Canadian hedge funds will be considered for a 2020 CHFA, and are shown in alphabetical order, by category, here: Canadian Hedge Fund Directory. The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards are a quantitative measure, based solely on performance data to June 30th, provided to, and tabulated by, Fundata Canada.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program has a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
2020 CHFA Panel of Judges
- Peter Hayes, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather, President, Weathermark Group, Ltd.
- Eamonn McConnell, Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- Arthur Diochon; Associate Director, Managed Assets Strategy and Analytics, BMO Private Wealth
- William Woods, Founder, Woods & Co