The 11th annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards Conference and Gala Dinner were held on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 in the Grand Banking Hall at One King West Hotel in Toronto. See an overview of the 2018 event here.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards are a quantitative measure, based solely on performance to June 30th, as calculated by Fundata. A total of 207 unique Canadian hedge funds were considered for a 2018 CHFA, and are shown in alphabetical order, by category, here: Canadian HF Directory.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program has a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
2018 CHFA Panel of Judges
- Peter Hayes; Partner, KPMG LLP
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather; EVP, Integrated Asset Management
- Eamonn McConnell; Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- Carolyn Tsai, Senior Manager, Product Services Group, Scotia Capital
- William Woods; Founder, Woods & Co and Partner, Independent Review Inc.