The 2023 Canadian Hedge Fund Awards were presented on Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at a Gala Awards dinner at One King West Hotel in Toronto.
For more information click here
The Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program is growing: a total of 264 unique Canadian hedge funds are being considered for a 2024 CHFA, and are shown in alphabetical order, by category, here: Canadian Hedge Fund Directory. The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards are a quantitative measure, based solely on performance data to June 30th, provided to, and tabulated by, Fundata Canada.
The annual Canadian Hedge Fund Awards program has a two-fold objective: first, to celebrate the talent and accomplishments in Canada’s hedge fund industry and second, to raise awareness of that expertise in the media and among the wider investment community.
CHFA Panel of Judges
- Romain Marguet, Alternative Investments, Richardson GMP
- David Mather, President, Weathermark Group, Ltd.
- Eamonn McConnell, Portfolio Manager, Kensington Capital Partners
- Arthur Diochon; Associate Director, Managed Assets Strategy and Analytics, BMO Private Wealth
- William Woods, Founder, Woods & Co