A Half-Day Investor Conference
Featuring Canada’s 2019 Award-Winning Hedge Funds
The Albany Club – 91 King Street East, Toronto
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Gold surged, stocks traded erratically, US 10-yr treasury yields fell below 1% for the first time ever, VIX returned to its highest level since 2011, and extreme fear was back.
What better time to present 6 award-winning hedge fund strategies?
Accredited investors, advisors, family offices, institutional investors and their consultants filled the room to hear the views and strategies of an exclusive group of award-winning hedge fund managers.
Featuring these Hedge Fund Managers:
- Rob Anton, Managing Director and Partner, Next Edge Capital
(1st Place Winner in 2019 for Best 1-year Return in the Global Macro category)
- Jay Bala, Co-Founder, CEO and Senior Portfolio Manager, AIP Asset Management
(1st Place Winner in 2019 for Best 1-year Return, Best 3-year Return and Best 5-year Return in the Private Debt category)
- James Cole, SVP and Portfolio Manager, Portland Investment Counsel
(1st Place Winner in 2019 for Best 5-year Return, 2nd Place Winner for Best 1-year Return and 3rd Place Winner for Best 3-year Return in the Equity Focused category)
- David Jeffrey, Portfolio Manager, MMCap Asset Management
(1st Place Winner in 2019 for Best 3-year Return in the Equity Focused category)
- Sean Kallir, Portfolio Manager and CIO, HGC Investment Management
(1st Place Winner in 2019 for Best 1-year Return, Best 3-year Return, Best 5-year Return, Best 3-year Sharpe Ratio, and Best 5-year Sharpe Ratio in the Market Neutral category)
- Timothy Shiu, Chief Investment Officer, Lumen Asset Management
(Winner in 2019 for Best 5-year Sharpe Ratio in the Equity Focused category)
This half-day conference was fast-paced, engaging, and entertaining. Our on-stage panel of industry experts interviewed each of the presenting hedge fund managers in a sort of ‘Dragons Den’ format.
Our “Investors’ Inquiry” Panel:
- Loren Francis, VP and Principal, Highview Financial
- Craig Machel, Director & Portfolio Manager, The Machel Group, Richardson GMP
By Invitation Only
If you are an accredited investor, an investment advisor, an institutional investor or consultant, and are interested in attending future CHFA Winners Showcase Investor Conferences, please contact: Julie Makepeace, Managing Director, Alternative IQ at 416-906-3782 or by email at email@example.com